WhatsApp status is one of the latest feature of WhatsApp, where users get to upload and share updates to their contact lists. It simply involves posting texts, photos or videos for our WhatsApp contacts to view. Moreover, WhatsApp status usually has an expiring time. It’s designed in a way that your contacts get to view your status within a time duration of 24 hours. So, after this time range, the WhatsApp status will automatically go off.
WhatsApp is currently one of the top best social media platform with millions of users spread across the globe. Moreover, I can boldly tell you that WhatsApp app is the coolest when it comes to communication. So, if you have a WhatsApp account, I’m certain you’ve been enjoying a hitch-free text messaging, voice & video calls and much more. Also, it will also shock you to know that all these are for free. However, with the introduction of WhatsApp status, the app is becoming more and more interesting and fun to engage on.
How To Update Your Status on WhatsApp
This information is very beneficial to those who have never used the WhatsApp status feature before. Moreover, it is very easy to update your status. If you’re new to this, I bet there are many people in your contacts that are already waiting for you to commence status update. So without much ado, here is how to:
- Access your WhatsApp app on your device.
- Navigate to the right and click on status that is besides the chats tab.
- Click on your status tab that is at the top of your contacts posted status.
- It will take you to the page where you can access the Status edit.
- Click on edit status by adding text, photo, GIF, or videos.
- Finally, click on “Upload status” and the status will automatically upload and post.
I’ll advice you to keep updating your WhatsApp status from time to time. As this will help you be in the minds of the people in your contacts list. Also, try to view others status sometimes so you can get a gist about what’s going on with them. You can also input status on web whatsApp.
How To Share Status to Your WhatsApp Contacts
It’s not just all about knowing how to update or set up WhatsApp status. You also need to know how to share them to your contacts. I’m sure no one would want to view their status alone. So sharing what you have set up and uploaded is the real deal. However, if it’s your first time to share status, you might find it difficult to share. But don’t worry, that’s the reason though for writing this article. Here is how to share photos, videos or texts on WhatsApp that will pop up in your contacts lists:
- In your mobile, search for the file you want to share.
- Then click on the “Share” icon.
- Scroll down to where you have send on WhatsApp and click on it.
- Wait a few seconds and your updates will be automatically shared to your contacts.
So, this is just what it takes to get your WhatsApp contacts fix their eyes on your WhatsApp post.